View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James
Default Pet Hotel

It sounds like I may have a place for my little precious angel to stay on occasion.....or maybe I'll leave her home & I'll stay for a little pampering. I will definitely check out your place. Thank you.
--------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedtimeTailsLuxuryPetHotl View Post
As a pet owner and lover it is very painfull to hear a story like this about a pet returning from boarding. As the owner of a luxury no-cage pet boarding facility in this area I am extremely disturbed. It was because of stories such as these that I decided to convert my pet sitting business of 16 years into a luxury facility that I have built on my property in Summerfield. Unfortunately the story is not a new one and only making the owners aware of the situation and letting other pet owners know of your experience will help to bring these issues to light. Often the pets owner does not make the facilty aware of any issues so in this case I was very pleased to see that tomkat reported his issues. I hope they do the right thing by him. K-9 gave great advice and I would also like to add that ideally we would never have to leave our pets anywhere but with ourselves, but finding the best alternative for the owners peace of mind and the pets safety and well being is key to enjoying your time away.
I have tried to build a facility that is a comfortable and safe alternative to being home with mom and dad. Our primary concern is pet safety and health with an emphasis on filling the needs of the concerned and caring parents leaving their pet in our care. Taking the responsibility for a pet in the owners absence is no different that leaving a child in the care of another. I would urge pet owners to take this into consideration when choosing a place to leave their pet whether it is with the neighbor, local vet, boarding kennel or pet hotel.
Cathy Coppini
Owner
Bedtime Tails Luxury Pet Hotel
352 347-7183
www.bedtimetailsluxurypethotel.com