View Single Post

Old 03-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekOstrich View Post
Took guests to Mallory tonight, hoping for an enjoyable dinner. The hostess was rude, the wait was LONG!!, the food was AWFUL (one dinner was so-so, two were awful, and the other was inedible and had to be returned)......and we were humiliated in front of our guests. My husband is now eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to make up for the poor meal. What does it take to get a good meal in The Villages other than cooking at home????
What does it take to get a good meal in the Villages????? Am I reading this right? You go to ONE place and you are asking about the ENTIRE VILLAGES????? We ate at Mallory this evening and I saw the food coming out to other people as well as what we ordered and nothing seemed as you described.... "AWFUL". If I were you, I'd directly go to the manager and deal with your experience. If your food was that awful...show them your plate and get another meal. No one would humilate you unless they felt attacked. Did you attack them verbally or with hostile attitude? Strange.

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?