View Single Post

Old 03-23-2011, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
guidance or interpretation. It only needs for one to know once again that politicians USE words...they do not intend to follow what they say....EVER.

Watch the video and then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA

ask if anybody other than Obama, his lemmings in the 545 or his supporters could get away with the same.

btk
I saw this earlier and my thoughts go back to the campaign on this board. There were so many folks, many who still post BUT WONT ON THIS....and all they could talk about what the bad bad bad people in the WH....they discussed the "improper war" where we had congress approval....they discussed the "torture" at Abu Graib but are silent on the news about what is happening RIGHT now..they discussed the Patriot act and how terrible that President was and are silent now....they discussed the lack of international backing for the war in Iraq, yet are silent on what is happening now even though that bad bad coalition was THREE times as large.

There were many other things but I always wonder since they were so convincing in their comments, so demeaning about anyone who opposed Obama, so insulting as they were the "moral cops" YET...YET...

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY SILENT NOW....this tells me that they didnt oppose any of those things...NONE OF THEM.....they are party first and country second !

It appears that even if the rebels we are supporting are terrorists, it is totally justified because this particular man has done all of this.

I dont know WHO they are and this WH admits they dont either, yet they commit us to support them but it appears to those who like to come on here and pretend to be moral are silent !

If I sound bitter, I am.....cannot tell you how many times these people actually came on here and preached to all of us about how bad the previous WH was and how wonderful this man would be. It is worse now and there is just silence from these people who maintain that they only care about what is right and good......