View Single Post

Old 03-23-2011, 09:38 PM

I laugh every time i see threads like this. Maybe I don't get it though, so it's probably me. Last Friday I stopped at a restaurant in Sumpter Landing and asked to be seated outside. I was the only patron outside, maybe because it was mid-afternoon and 85 degrees. Regardless, I was forgotten out there. 25 minutes later when the hostess brought another couple out to seat them, I asked if I could be waited on. She apologized and took my order. When my drink was served, it was the wrong drink. It was practically an hour before I had my food and the right drink in front of me. I laughed to myself about it and when I left, I paid my bill, said thanks and left my typical 20% tip. Will I go back? Certainly. People make mistakes. Should we expect more when we are paying for a service? Sure, but things happen now and then.
I see many posts on here about the horrible this, the horrible that, bad drivers, bad food, helicopters flying too low. You know what? I love it here and will spend the rest of my days here.
The best part about my comment here is that I'm a rude New Yorker, go figure.