View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 10:29 AM

I remember when I was younger, a professional and had to look the part, I had high-heels that matched every outfit. I would not leave the house unless I was dressed and heeled. So much effort was put into this charade.

Fast forward 15 years, my feet started to hurt, I hurt, the heels began to go lower and lower. Visits to the podiatrist, severe PF, injections, foot surgery and finally, sadly and reluctantly I gave away my heels. Dang I loved how I looked in these heels, I felt tall, slender and sexy. Of course I'm a bit delusional, but hey it's all about how I feel as a woman.

I hated the way berks looked, but I discovered Miphisto sandals, they are cute, have some bling and my feet feel wonderful. I walk the golf courses here in California with orthotics that have a serious pad, as we get older our feet pads grow thinner. I also love cute golf shoes with bling too. Adidas makes some cute shoes that offer support to my fragile feet.

My kid makes fun of my shoes, but I'm pain free and in my mind I'm still that hot babe.