View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
First off you responded to the wrong person. Secondly I was refering to what recently happened in Japan so I guess it is their own fault according to what you said. Thirdly I never said anything about using a gun. As a ccw holder yourself you must know that the Castle Doctrine only applies to someone actually breaking into your house and not merely on your property. I normally like your post but you were wrong on all counts here.
Vinny,

I think I may have missed a post here - was one removed?

But in all honesty, when I read your post about protecting your property, I inferred the same as Dee - that you would go about protecting yourself from burglars with a weapon.

I don't think we should blame the victim - but neither do I think that we can "blame" someone for our errors in judgment. We put a cup of hot coffee between our legs at the drive thru and when it spills - surprise! - we get burned!! Of course the big surprise was on the American consumer when the person who made a REALLY bad choice sued and won!