View Single Post

Old 03-24-2011, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Yes, I did enjoy golf. Always a great day in The Villages.

No, I did not look at Chris Matthews. I have no use for those talking heads no matter if they are MSNBC, Fox, or Telemundo.

Bucco, my friend, you really should get out and enjoy life more than just rant and rave on President Obama's doings in the White House. Put your hatred of President Obama away. Be tolerant of others. It does not do your blood pressure any good to be hateful. Accept that Obama is your President. If enough people do not like the job he is doing now, they will have the opportunity to elect a new President in 2012. Until that time, Obama is President of the United States. Now, put on a big smile, go down to one of the town squares, enjoy the music, have a drink and dinner at one of our wonderful restaurants and live the good life in The Villages.
Your assumption that I and those who disagree with you are not living a good life or are not active is a perfect example of your being so doggone elitist.

After what happened in 2008....ie., the media ignoring, along with folks like you ignoring ALL of the absolute information on this man.....and just calling all of us who opposed him racists or some other name....if that same ignoring of the FACTS and the party crap again...then he may be back and we need to be reminded before the prettty words start again what he is all about. A very nice man it appears who is and always has been exactly what he is...he has NEVER EVER worked at anything...he has been running for office all of his life.

Trust me...you talk as if you are the only one enjoying himself....that world you live in where everything you say is pure and those who disagree are some kind of name you will call them...is a pretty narrow world.