View Single Post

Old 03-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Default Coaxing Oliver inside

Thank you, DuffysMom. I am trying to do what it takes to get my beloved Ollie back...and helping out The Villages in terms of humanely treating one more stray.

If you have cats at home, be aware that you may see Ollie. A couple of people have called to say they have seen him "talking" to their pets when perched on a windowsill. This often happens early in the morning and in the early evening -- times that I normally feed him. Thus, without putting anyone out, if you have a bit of tuna, packed in oil, or dry kibble you might be able to coax him into a safe place. Then text me at seven oh three two one seven three seven eight five, or via bracemj at yahoo dot com. I can arrange to get someone to pick Ollie up. Sigh....but I work out of town; fortunately, a friend will pick Oliver up. I've already arranged to have him boarded at Mulberry Grove Animal Hospital until I can come pick him up.

The key now is to get him safely contained. Yes, I'll reimburse for costs associated with his safe return (tuna, etc).

Thanks again, everyone.