View Single Post

Old 03-25-2011, 03:07 PM
n/a

Well, Blue Heron, that hope and change thing is working just fine with me. Hopefully, it is working out for you, too. I always like to see my friends doing well. I am a retired Federal government worker with a very decent retirement plan and I live in The Villages which is wonderful. A little bit of double-dipping to Social Security is nice, too.

The stock market in 2008 (Bush administration) crashed and went to about 8000. It is now (Obama administration) at 12,170. More consumer confidence now.

At the end of Bush's term, he had a 22% approval rating. That is 78% disapproval of job performance. Obama has around 46% approval rating.

We now have health care for uninsured children and health care has been improved to seniors as well. Have you noticed that an annual physical exam is now at no cost whatsoever on your health insurance or Medicare? The "donut hole" on prescriptions has been considerably closed, too.

Bucco, my good friend, I have never called you any names - like you stated in your post. Just face the fact that over 50% of the citizens in the US voted for President Obama. He is your President! You were in the minority this time.