View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
You do realize you have 'outed' yourself as a 'birther' and, as such, it kind of diminishes any weight your words might otherwise have.

...or do you have some other angle where, perhaps, you don't believe that Hawaii was properly admitted to the Union?
As as sort of counter to your reaction to Rubicon's post; I have to say, that you have to have faith in a few Hawaiian officials that they are telling the truth to accept that the President is U.S. born.

Do I , or anyone else I could say, know for an indisputable fact that the President was born in the U.S.? No, how could I? There is no long form original copy in existence, it seems, to prove it. The governor of Hawaii promised to produce it, and them, strangely in a bit of theatre, couldn't do it.

I don't really worry or bother about this because nothing is going to change the fact that he is president; and also there is no longer any true investigative journalism in the nation to dig until they get to the indisputable truth.

I get it by your post that you have no doubt in your mind the "truth" in the matter of the President's birth. But I don't think you can totally dismiss another person's inconclusive findings when there is still a reason to doubt.