View Single Post

Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephine71 View Post
all of you are not getting my point I like dogs they are sweet and loving they bring joy to many of us..I just don't think that the square is a place for any dog when iit is crowed.I went to the parade for st patty day and I was standing there with no place to move around and this lady was behind me with 2 big dogs and passed by me to get on the other side of the street with all the people at the square that day we could have stepped on their paws and hurt the dogs and maybe they would have gone for us to protect themselves this is the only thing that I am concern about.So don't let this post let out of hand...If children are not allowed in certain places and we obey by those rules that should be the same for dogs.....I am sorry this is the way I feel....yes I agree with some of you it is not the dog but the owner that should be in control of where their dog goes...I was sitting in my kitchen looking out the window and this man was walking his dog and the dog made on my next door neigbhor lawn he picked it up but that was a very rude thing to do and he lived only a few houses away from this person.....that's nerve dont you think....

And I for one (responsable dog owner) would agree with you 100%. If it is so crowded due to special event night or if I arrived with my dog and saw a over crowded condition I would either take the dog home or keep her in my golf cart that night.

Once again blame the owner for not being responsible, I think most of us are saying that. We do understand and if the owners were responsible they would not have their dog in that condition for the dogs safety as well as for others.

We do understand and just are hoping you are understanding what we are trying to say to you but to all dog owners as well.

Thanks, hope we all are on the same track now.

aj