View Single Post

Old 03-29-2011, 05:26 PM

You sound organized to me, and that's something I've always wanted to be, but never am....

We're selling our 2010 Bonita Villa (fully furnished/turnkey) that we bought last year because we now decided to go for a designer home (for more family visits). Gracie would laugh if she knew how impulsive we are...lol.

If you want to take an online look at the villa (in Boxwood villa), send me a Private message. It goes on the market officially on 4/1st with Nanette Tolleson as our TV agent.

Good luck whatever you decide to do...sounds like an exciting time in your life.

Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor111947 View Post
I had to laugh at your plan. My friends call me the Spreadsheet Queen. I already have a spreadsheet with all the models and their base prices. Then I created one for all the already built new homes containing all their features. Once I identified the 'standard features' it was easier to figure out what the 'upgrades' were and what ones don't have features on my 'must have and can't change' list. The spreadsheet for the Villages resales was a bit more challenging, but along the same lines.

Clearly I have too much time on my hands