Thread: Barking dog
View Single Post

Old 03-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephine71 View Post
No I am not related to Fumar and how dare you say something like that to me you don't know me and I don't know you we all have freedom of speech and I spoke out of how I feel. I have many friends who have dogs and I love them but there is a place for everything and everyone and I am sorry to say the town square is not one of them....and I am flexible....I have had many dogs and cats and birds for my children whiile they were growing up but I never took them to places where they shouldn't be...And I think you have it all wrong this is a friendly town for people......Thats why we move here to make friends and enjoy our lives....
Hi Josephine,
Kate is my friend and quite a nice person. Fumar has a great sense of humor and if someone told me I was like him, I'd be flattered.

TV is a friendly town for people and dogs and other critters. Many of us consider our pets as parts of our family.

The times I've seen dogs on the square, they have always been well behaved and appear to be enjoying the time spent with their family. The have attracted pats and admiration and brought smiles to scores of faces.

I understand and appreciate your right to disagree and advocate for a change in the rules. Those of us who see it differently are not mean. We just appreciate the dog-friendly rules and find these rules consistent with a people-friendly lifestyle.