View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 05:27 AM
n/a

I do not believe the TSA is targeting disabled people overtly.

I believe the TSA is a myopic, reactionary, insensitive, self-centered batch of self-declared "experts" who answer to no-one, listen to no-one and have no concept that people have individual situations.

Do you think, for one minute, that a TSA that was forward-thinking would have implemented the kinds of policies they have WITHOUT having put policies in place to handle people with implants or other medical conditions?

Do you think the TSA should be beyond reproach when it's been proven that they are incompetent?

Do you think it makes sense to allow an agency to implement whatever policy it likes without being subject to review or forcing them to justify it? And when those policies ignore procedures that work in favor of buying unproven equipment from politically-connected manufacturers?

Is there some magical reason why, if I enter an airport, I should allow "the authorities" to do things that would get them arrested if they were anywhere EXCEPT an airport? Do I somehow check my Constitution rights at the curb?