View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Email Reported As Spam
Default Mark Morse.....

I am just asking but how do you jump to another forum to respond to a discussion ? In a previous post I mentioned "Republican" and was reminded that my comments belonged in the political forum. Yet throughout this entire discussion the theme has been about "who has the power" in TV, and is it being fairly applied? So if that poster is correct, it may be after a review of each post you will agree with this posterand suggest that this entire discussion immediately be moved to the political forum? However, I suspect and have read in other discussions objections by some triggered by a word or words that apparently upset them, such as "Republican". Perhaps I should have been more mindful but my intent was not to address Republicans in particular but to make a comparison of well known people who draw huge crowds of people here, as the concerns for safety ,etc was one of the objections cited by the original poster as interferring in an attempt to the event to TV. It is my personal belief that all things end up political, relationships, business transaction, romances and sometimes even who we select to play golf with. We can only have meaningful discussion when we let down our guard and listen not only to the words but their meaning in the context of that discussion. I am never offended by words but may be by one's actions.