View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to Grill Meister Send a message via Yahoo to Grill Meister
Angry Landscaping Trees & More...BEWARE

I hate to give any company a slap, but, this time I feel an obligation to let my neighbors know.

I move into my new house in Pennecamp in December, having lived in Liberty Park for 4 years. Was approached by Landscaping Trees & More for an estimate. I asked the lady owner to wait until I had a pool/spa and birdcage completed and we would act in April. Her son plead the case that they had little work to do at that time and suggested that they would give me a good price to get to work in the front lawn and come back later for the back. Done.

The work they did was unsatisfactory...border stepping stones not color requested, mulch not color requested, border was incomplete and they did not deliver 3 weeping bottle brush trees contracted for. The lady owner told me that the current stock of weeping bottle brush trees were not to her satisfaction and she would come back in 3 weeks with the nice looking, healthy trees.

This was in January. Since then, numerous phone calls made, messages left and no trees and no borders completed. A neighbor close by has now let me know that she has had the same problems....then another neighbor gave me the same sob story.

I would recommend that no one contract with Landscaping Trees & More.