View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
You don't know me or my family. Very presumptuous to comment on my relationship with them. They would be the first ones up in your face, believe me.

You fly with no problem; well good for you. I bet you climb stairs with no problem also; well good for you. Your empathy is quite "admirable".

I won't adapt. I'll continue to speak out and contribute to the people who are trying to stop this abdication of our 4th Amendment rights. I'll also continue to disagree with people like you who'll send your children into the hands of strangers to fondle them for any reason they want to, if they want to, whenever they want to.

Rules are rules? In Nazi Germany, the rule were Jews had to wear a yellow star on their clothing. Rules are rules?!?!

Cologal has to fly because of her profession. It's required for her to travel to earn her living. I hurt for Cologal. I wish I could in some way help her beat this arbitrary system that enables strangers to put their hands on her. You are, again, quite presumptuous to comment on her lawsuit when you know diddly squat about it. How about just wishing her good luck?

I don't have her obligations and thus do not have to allow my own personal degradation, and I don't.
Richie.

I didn't realize that you are disabled.

I don't read every post on here.

I apologize if I have been insensitive.