View Single Post

Old 04-01-2011, 08:55 AM

Ok, I wasn't going to post either, but I am one of those dog lovers that take my dog with me (maybe not everywhere) When the square is overly crowded I don't take him or we just walk on the outer perimeter of the square. I don't take him when it's too hot. He is a little yorkie so I can also carry him. He is 10 1/2 years old, and he has been going with me since the day I got him. He has traveled coast to coast, probably flown and stayed in more hotels than most humans. He is truly a part of our family, and when I'm working or out he sits in the window and watches for my return.
But just like with most other issues, everyone will never agree. I personally love seeing the dogs at the square, but most of the places I have lived have all been pet friendly communities. I do understand some of the concerns, but just because I don't enjoy something or disagree with something, it is not going to prevent me from going out and enjoying life.
I really don't think dogs will be banned from the square, I work in the sales center and people bring their dogs in there all the time. We have dog treats in all the drawers to share with our little furry friends.
Oh, and yes I did take my kids with me and now my grandkids!