View Single Post

Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Dancing Thyme

Some very good posts here and some very "snarky"....
No one LOVES their dogs more than I.... when I'm with them, I give them top quality time and they are spoiled rotten. But I happen to agree, I don't really like dogs at the squares ESPECIALLY when the square is very crowded and some people choose to bring them on leashes... There have been a few times where I have almost fallen on my ARSE.... because some human had their dog on a very long leash and was about 5 or 6 feet away from where they were standing. I literally became unglued with the owner when I realized what I was tripping over. This is extremely dangerous and unfortunately, some owners are absurd. There are others, however, that bring their dogs on leashes and in carts, and I love chatting with them and petting them (after I ascertain that they won't bite, of course)....

I believe there is a time and place for our wonderful animals and I wouldn't ever bring the 2 brats to the square because I know that I wouldn't have them under control (nor do I bring them to the doggie park for the same reason.)

This is just my humble opinion.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....