View Single Post

Old 04-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-n-Brillo View Post

Bill
Bill, you must have quite of a supply of pop corn in your home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I have printed this, folded it, and put it in my main cookbook. That is where I tuck in things that are important to me.

I know my children will cherish my cookbook.
Gracie, Gracie, Gracie! Are you subtly suggesting that you think those lovable little puppy dogs look so cute that you could just eat them up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephine71 View Post
I think some of you need to get a life...You are going to far...I bet some of you didn't take your children with you where ever you went you found baby sitters to take care of them so you could go and have a good time.
Josephine, first I think you have a lovely name. My mothers name was also Josephine.

Now, let me say that I think similarly as you do about pets being brought to the squares, mostly when it's busy or crowded. If you've read all my posts you'd know that. However, do you really think it's necessary to tell people to get a life? I'm sure they all have a happy life. (or at least hope they do) How can you not living in TV? After all, they are just expressing their personal opinions and that's not any different that what you've stated you're doing in another of your posts.

I'm not you, but if I were, I would just apologize for that comment, enjoy the forum and what it has to offer, then simply move on, live... and let live!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"