View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Veteran member

Being in Colony doesn't have anything to do with one another...McD's, P&S and gas station. I'd say it's all individual issues. McD's in my opinion must be a "gold mine" as it's ALWAYS busy!! The store is way too small for the volumn of business in there. At least in the order area. Could use some enlarging in my opinion. Sometimes the wait-staff seems a bit slow but I've generally been satisfied there.

P&S...as someone pointed out is a bit pricey and we've generally made the drive to the USPS over in Fruitland Park or Lady Lake.

Gas station...historically has been having issues. We stopped in there when it was barely open and had some things going wrong already. Coffee/latte machines weren't working back then. I remember something wonky with the restrooms and when I mentioned all this to the clerk, she said it was management and she was quitting.

I think alot of times when businesses aren't flourishing in certain areas of expertise...it's a management issue. McD's should do alright. Have you ever heard of one going "under"???