View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaParkersburg View Post
Who said they were an Atheist. I said I was Agnostic which means I still have doubts. I did not say I was an Atheist. If you have zero doubt, then God Bless You Tbugs.

But, Tbugs, please don't put Terry Jones of Dove World Outreach Center, as you did in your post above in the same boat with the Muslims that have killed so many Americans. You see Tbugs, when you make me an Atheist (which I am Not) and you say Terry Jones is no different than a Muslim Terrorist, you are preaching. I do not support either one of them, but I would rather sit down to dinner with Terry Jones than I would with Osama Bin Laden. Can you at least see the difference?

Also, if you want no replies, DON"T POST.

Just in case I have overstepped my posting authority with this one and get kicked out of here, I would like to say goodbye to all of those I have had conversation with.
To take it from a great poster, I would love to sit down with anyone on this site for a beer anytime. Just say so here, PM or e-Mail and I will be happy to buy the first round. I would love to start with Richielion since we are neighbors. See ya all.
Why would you be removed for this honest post?

I think I am more disenchanted with the "institutional church" and I don't like to mention that I don't go to church, because than that is a worry and a sadness to friends who truly care for me and who believe it would be better if I did. I don't feel guilty not going.

But I still believe that people should not harm or hurt others, take from them in any way and that I should try to help others always if I can. I think that if God lives he walks among us and we have a chance to help him do good stuff if we want to. Although I believe this, I fall short every day.