Thread: Osprey
View Single Post

Old 04-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by red tail View Post
if you listen to the worrywarts on this forum youll walk around scared to death of either a sinkhole,lightening,predators,roundabouts,dogs in the squares,alligators etc etc etc....i have a little yorkie-poo who commands our cyv backyard on a golf course and the only danger so far was an errant golf ball. so rest assured this is a very nice safe place to live. only the wild imaginations on this forum should you fear!
Worrywarts? Just because you might not have experienced something doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen.

I'm glad your little pooch hasn't had any dangerous encounters. There was this rabbit in my yard a while back, I posted about it....being chased by a rather hungry hawk. This went on for a few minutes. That rabbit wasn't little, wasn't big, but it was going to be lunch without a doubt. A small dog could also be lunch.

Everyplace one lives has some dangerous conditions and one needs to be aware of them and make the proper adjustments to live with these conditions. It's not going to stop one from living and enjoying themselves, but hopefully avoid some heartache.