View Single Post

Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Soaring Eagle member

"7) Don't kid yourself Mark Morse knew exactly what the plans were, and if he wanted us to work together to find a way to bring these activities to fruition it would have happened. But Mark didn't care. Why? I don't know.

Even a great person can make mistakes and is not beneath criticism. Grand Dad Harold Schwartz and Dad Gary Morse would never have let this occur."

Quote above from togetherwecan. Statement # 7 is totally your opinion, which you are entitled to, but if you never spoke or met with Mark directly it is a meaningless statement in my opinion, sounds like sour grapes to me. Who's kidding who, you never met with Mark so you don't know what his involvement was, and to make a statement that he didn't care is wrong.

Last statement about Harold and Gary is once again totally subjective, you have no way of knowing what they may have done under the circumstances.

I'm sure TV is presented with all kinds of events that are turned down every year. The fact that yours was one of them is just another statistic, doesn't mean it is not a worthwhile event, if you truly believe in this event it will still happen. I just don't believe you needed to go where you did, see #7 above and look at the title of this thread, Mark Morse Kills Veterans....., oh and thanks for thread #2.......................gn

pturner, well said