View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
n/a

Richie: You do not get Schumer and Co to see things my way.. they never will, nor do the 35% of the population that have been tricked into believing this gov can give goodies to everyone by money trickery.
that is why.. right now.. while the Reps have the power to actually do it RIGHT NOW, by NOT agreeing to out of control spending..
I realize that they might lose the battle of 2012 for doing the right thing, they might not, but they will win in long run when the monetary crisis hits.. and it will hit soon. The crisis has been growing for 40 years, but the reason it has deepened so quickly is because Reps have been spending like Dems. Sure there was a surplus when the Reps raised Taxes with Clinton, but that only provided the seeds for further decline later.
If they do not appear any different than the demos, the crisis will be deeper, and they will not be the party chosen to lead us back from the crisiss.
I do not want to hear Boehner or any reps whine that they only have half of one third of the gov. They have the power right now to stop the spending.. so do it!