View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 PM
n/a

Default I agree on Bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati1974 View Post
I am not at all happy with Pres. Obama's decision to bomb Libya so I'll give you that. However, its really annoying how Republicans conveniently forget the sad state of this country that George W. left. His decision to invade Iraq has been incredibly costly to this country and his refusal to properly tax the rich and big business are among the reasons we are where we are. Trying to dig your way out of this hole is like swimming against a tsunami and now following the fall elections Obama is left fighting the Republican majority at every turn so his effectiveness is severely hampered.
I agree with you on Bush screwing up this country but that is because he didnt veto anything, started wars WITH congressional approval WITHOUT PAYING FOR THEM.. took away our rights with the help of demo votes..and spent like a drunken sailor just like the dems (bought senior citizen votes with an UNPAID for prescription drug benefit... BOTH PARTIES ARE GUILTY AND THE TEA PARTY IS MAD AT BOTH OF YOU.
Both parties are guilty of over spending.. that is why the tea party is necessary. .. and please dont call us stupid, astro turf, or racists like demos frequently have done. Do you really think demos impress people with when they do that to us?
We are people who are sincerely interested in saving this country from bankruptcy.
JJ