View Single Post

Old 04-08-2011, 01:04 PM
n/a

Default TSA Patdown

Today is 4/6 and I reviewed the post since my last entry. This is an emotional charged topic for some and rightly so. The problem with the TSA tactics are that they are reactive and not proactive. The government stops a shoe bomber and the governement implement a procedure where all shoes have to be removed. The governement finds that terrorists conceal explosive in liquids and all liquids are banned and so on.

Israel no doubt has as difficult a problem and probably worse and their procedure is one of questioning. I am sure it is more than that but i don't have a top secret clearance yet. the point is that america's policy is too reactive. Honestly wouldn't it be easy for a terrorist to walk in an airport, school, department store,etc and open fire with an uzi and kill as many?
Put another way while the TSA is busy doing their thing terrorist already have devised another method for infiltration. speaking of which the gaps in our borders noth and south are so wide that OTM's (other than Mexicans) crossing the border represent what some expert claims is better thn 20%