View Single Post

Old 04-10-2011, 09:31 AM
n/a

I know this post on the seeming capitulation of the RINOS who still occupy the Republican leadership (not for long if they keep this up) in agreeing to a watered down deal with Obama & Co. has transformed into an abortion debate because of, what many people feel, is the immoral use of taxpayer's money to fund what they consider infanticide with the federal funding of Planned Parenthood.

I've just long thought it unreasonable and disingenuous for doctors to be so certain when life ends while being so uncertain when it begins.

Back to the thread at hand is the story that the National Debt has increased $54 Billion Dollars in the 8 DAYS preceding the adoption of $38.5 Billion in spending cuts. This is all just so much bulls**t.

It doesn't seem like we can ever get out of this mess that began with an overwhelmed G.W. Bush and then was doubled, and quadrupled down by Barack Obama.
Obama has put us on the precipice to national bankruptcy. Some learned people still think we can find a way to dig ourselves back out. I have no faith in that.

I'm linking the story by CNS News as they have a link to the government's own numbers to verify their assertions.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...days-preceding