Thread: Softball
View Single Post

Old 04-10-2011, 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=r_foye;345780]I just got to Buttonwood and I want to revisit my ballplaying days. I am looking for someone to play catch with so I can see if I have anything left in the tank. Ive torn my rotator cuff twice so im not sure about throwing yet. I dont want to invest in a new equipment if I cant cut it anymore. Thanks all...[/QUOTE

I spent the day visiting a childhood friend in his late 50's who is suffering from ALS. It reminded me how important it is to play each day to the best of our potential, so seeing your post was good timing.

I played quite a bit of baseball and softball throughout my youth and adult life. After back surgery and a number of on-going back and neck issues, I have been sidelined too long, so I'd love to throw the ball around. We also live in Buttonwood, but we are back in MA. I'll be back in TV later this month and I'll send you a PM with my cell number. I'm certain I could not not play at the level I was once did ( who could ), but I'm hopeful that I can, once again, enjoy playing the game...

Dan
Natick, MA
Village of Buttonwood 1/12/11