View Single Post

Old 04-12-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
The same bug bit Mr. K9 and me. We were in Ohatchee, Alabama just obsessed about moving to TV and looked at every youtube video, post on TOTV, house for sale, or anything else we could find. Now we've been here one year May 1st and couldn't be happier. You'll get there . . . margarita party and all.
I've been through Ohatchee! Didn't realize y'all were fellow Alabamians. Cool!! My golfing buddy and a couple we play with on Thursdays are also planning to move to TV. An Air National Guard friend moved down in 2005. He is the one who introduced us to TV! His mother-in-law has lived in Silver Lake for 30 years!

Another TOTV sent me an extra copy of the book offered through TOTV. It came in the mail yesterday and I've already read it. My wife is the reader in the family, but I didn't put this book down until I finished it. Great information.

We had a place in Panama City Beach that was becoming a financial drain, but now that we have sold it (March 3rd), I'm getting more and more pumped to get our place here ready to put on the market.

We probably won't make it for a week this year, but may come and stay in the motel at LSL for a few days. Taking the wife on a cruise in October.

Can't wait to become a "frog"!