Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Hi Girls,

If there are others out there who like Lands' End like I do, you might want to know about the sale that they are having right now. Everything is 30% off and the shipping is free.

If you like cardigans, you will find them in lots of different colors. It's also a good place to find swimsuits. And I love their totes.

I buy Mr. Boomer's khakis from Lands' End. It is so much easier than trying to get him to go to the mall to try stuff on.

There is a sale promo code on the Lands' End website's opening page.

But you will have to hurry, hurry, hurry if you want to order anything. The sale expires at midnight.

Midnight tonight -- so if you get way into looking through their website, don't forget to keep an eye on the clock.

Boomerella
Oh rats, I missed the Lands End sale. I'm usually afraid to order from online stores unless someone recommends them. But I realize it's the way of the future.

I recently ordered a bathing suit online (took a leap of faith), from Bare Necessities. It came immediately, free shipping, no problems, and I like it.