View Single Post

Old 04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Well, Cologal and Richie, I do not have any medical implants or prosthetics and I am very happy about that.

Cologal, you seem to have adapted quite well to the situation since you do fly quite a bit. You will have a hard time with your lawsuit against TSA but that is your choice. If your case is ever heard, your background will play a big part for the TSA and it will also be TSA's word against yours. That is not meant to be derogative in any sense but just a legal view. No reply, pls.

Richie, you have not adapted at all. Your wife flies with no problem. Must be tough to explain to your children why Dad does not join the family group but that is your choice.

We all make our choices in what we do. I fly and have no problem. Cologal adapts to the situation and flies. Richie's wife flies and has no problem. Richie does not adapt and does not fly.

If you want to fly - adapt to the rules and regulations. It does not matter whether or not you think the rules are too much or too little, they are the rules.
I have being traveling and therefore not posting for a while. But I will answer one of your comments. It is said that for every action there is a reaction which no one can control. So my comment back is only on it will be their word against mine.....thankfully NO. It is all caught on tape. And I have a quite a number of emails from customer service at COS.

My point is now and always has been this....

Any able bodied person can select to walk through a metal detector with a bomb, no metal parts, in his or her unmentionables without detection. It has happened twice.....that is why we call him the underwear bomber.

So I am the reverse of a terrorist when I hit the airport....I look and often ask where the scanner is operating and head right for it. The opposite is quite simple you can readily see which scanner is in operation and avoid it. The only deterrent then is you might be selected for the mother of all pat-downs.

That is why we pat down 6 year olds..... feeling safe?

I didn't take anything you said personally by the way.