View Single Post

Old 04-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Veteran member
Default whew!!!!

Thanks everyone! We close tomorrow morning at 10am, after a nine am walk through. Got done emptying the place out at 8 this evening after days of nonstop work. My wife blew out her knee, and I pulled my back. We definitely do not want to go through this again. It was the most stressful ordeal I ever been through. I've heard that villagers move an average of 2.something times, well, I intend to lower that average. Every point of the process had a deadline. They make an offer and we accept, then they have X amount of days to schedule an inspection. Then they have 10 days from the inspection to pull there offer. Once that passed, they had until April 1st to secure financing. April 1st comes and everything is a go! Well not quite. Last Thursday it looks like the government might close down, and they have their financing through FHA. We're watching the news constantly, and finally they come to an agreement to keep it running, YAHOO!!! We will be Staying with my sister-in-law until May 15th, and be leaving for TV then. The first thing we do when we get there is Pasta Bolognese at Red Sauce, and then go golf cart shopping. After that, it's to the pool and then a little unpacking. And you know what? Even after all the drama and stress, being a frog makes it all worth it!!:cool smiley: