View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

[QUOTE=Schaumburger;347216]Swimdawg, That was a very interesting and insightful post. May I ask what Village you are planning to make your future home in? I also agree it is a good idea to do research in advance as making a long distance move is a big decision. Since it will be several years before I plan on moving to TV, I have plenty of time to think about it, but TV seems like the right place for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Schaum, I will be in the Village of St. James, the newest village and probably the last village before Brownwood. I like the location because it looks to be halfway between the town squares of LSL and Brownwood.

VillageGal, my heart goes out to you. It sounds like you have your hands full with an ill husband. Why not make his last days as happy as possible....and at the same time, you can have some fun planning your future by going to this website, TV website, real estate websites, etc......and planning your life after your husband goes to God? As I said before, your day will come.....mine, too!