Thread: cheap shots
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
Look at the top right of the screen, right across from the words "Talk of the Villages" and you will see a bright yellow advertisement for www.cheapshots.us and they give shots on the first friday of the month at the pavillion at Lake Miona Rec Center .
K-9,

Thanks for the info. I would like to ask a question, if I may... as I respect your knowledge about our furry friends.

There are three reasons I have always been a bit skeptical of getting my pets' vaccinations other the vets: 1. because the vet will also do an exam to ensure that the pup or kitty is otherwise healthy; 2. to have an established relationship with a vet in case of illness and to remind me of the time to get the vaccines (some1 year, some 3 years) and 3. in case of an adverse reaction to the vaccine - especially in the case of small doggies.

Would really like to hear your (and any other pet owners - i.e. NO FUMAR ) thoughts on this..