View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 09:17 AM
village_gal

[quote=swimdawg;347384]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VillageGal, my heart goes out to you. It sounds like you have your hands full with an ill husband. Why not make his last days as happy as possible....and at the same time, you can have some fun planning your future by going to this website, TV website, real estate websites, etc......and planning your life after your husband goes to God? As I said before, your day will come.....mine, too!
Thank you Schaumburger I am glad you understand

Omg, this morning I was talking with my husband about TV because of the video's that I watched last night. I love zumba and I had no idea there was aqua-zumba until I seen it on youtube taking place in TV. I went on to tell him there were little golf carts all over the place, he smiled. I told him about the concerts and how it was just a little (ok, it's growing) city and how cute it was and how much there was to do there Especially how friendly the people are. He continued to smile and said, "Ok, I'll take you there, we can go spend the day". Now all I have to do is gather up imformation and plan my trip to TV. If anyone has any suggestions such as best days to come, etc. I would appreciate it.

This might not be a move, but a step closer to my dream. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum, you have all been very nice.