View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Default AWESOME Village Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by village_gal View Post

[I]
"Ok, I'll take you there, we can go spend the day". Now all I have to do is gather up imformation and plan my trip to TV. If anyone has any suggestions such as best days to come, etc. I would appreciate it.
AWESOME! Hopefully some of the great folks on TOTV that live there could arrange an "army" of welcomers to meet y'all at Lake Sumter Landing. I would suggest taking the trolley tour. It would give you a quick glimpse of the community, if hubby was able to do the trolley tour. Maybe some TOTV friends could join you. Having others share with y'all their experiences would let your husband know that what you have shared is not through "rose colored glasses". Take it slow and easy, but with just one day I would pack as much in as you can without tiring down. I would go on a day when the vendors are at LSL square (can't remember which days those are), just to get a flare of that experience.

Just my "2-cents" worth to get you started.

Wonderful news. I'm sure hubby is starting to feeling your enthusiasm!!