View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Sage
Default Visiting TV

[quote=village_gal;347429]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimdawg View Post

Thank you Schaumburger I am glad you understand

Omg, this morning I was talking with my husband about TV because of the video's that I watched last night. I love zumba and I had no idea there was aqua-zumba until I seen it on youtube taking place in TV. I went on to tell him there were little golf carts all over the place, he smiled. I told him about the concerts and how it was just a little (ok, it's growing) city and how cute it was and how much there was to do there Especially how friendly the people are. He continued to smile and said, "Ok, I'll take you there, we can go spend the day". Now all I have to do is gather up imformation and plan my trip to TV. If anyone has any suggestions such as best days to come, etc. I would appreciate it.

This might not be a move, but a step closer to my dream. Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum, you have all been very nice.
Village Gal,

The very nice post above was from Swimdawg.

I would also recommend you take the trolley tour if you and your husband come to TV for a day visit. If you call the TV sales office, they will give you inhformation about the trolley tour as far as days and times. I took the trolley tour last year on my first visit to TV when I visited TV with a friend of mine and her sister who looking at TV for a post retirement home. The trolley tour lasts about 45 minutes, and it is narrated by a TV resident who is glad to answer questions. The narrator on the trolley tour I took last year was a single lady who had bought a patio villa in TV several years ago, and her schedule sounded very busy! Of course the tour cannot go all over TV as TV is too large, but it does give you an idea of what TV is like. The trolley tours starts at the TV sales center in Lake Sumter Landing. Then of course, if you want, you can talk to a TV sales rep. I remember a sales rep. took me, my friend who already lives in Florida and my friend's sister who is retiring in 2 months to see some new homes in the Village of Buttonwood -- very nice. I was so impressed! We also went to a few open houses on our own each day as we were in TV for 5 days. Some of the open houses were held by TV sales agents, and some were held by outside real estate agents. We saw homes on the historic side and homes that were new built and had not been lived it. There are open houses in TV every day, just not on weekends as I am used to up north. The open houses are listed in the Daily Sun each day.

Last September my friend's sister bought a house in the Village of Caroline, and she has spent a couple of weeks in her TV home during Winter Break and Spring Break. She is moving to TV full time at the end of June, a few weeks after the school year is over. So she is moving to TV without knowing anyone, but her sister, who is my long time friend, only lives about 90 miles away in Titusville.

Who knows, maybe your husband will fall in love with TV. After taking the trolley tour, seeing how well laid out, well landscaped and clean TV is, I was sold. So when I'm renting in TV this July, I will be driving a golf cart for the first time and getting lost all over the place for about one week. Watch for the confused lady with the map in a golf cart -- that will be me. All help will be appreciated.

Keep posting as you make plans for your visit.