View Single Post

Old 04-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by village_gal View Post
l

Thanks John! Thats exactly what I intend to to.....Since he tires easy I have to chose wisely and make him interested enough to want to return for a second visit. I've offeret to buy lunch, with his money of course. Now I have to make sure I choose the best place to eat for lunch. Have a great Sunday.
Village_gal,
That's wonderful news. I agree the trolley tour is a good choice. It's relaxing and provides a good overview of the lifestyle and beauty of TV.

If your husband is a fan of a particular type of music, I suggest coming on a day when a quality band who plays that type of music will be at one of the town squares.

Each Thursdays The Daily Sun publishes the Recreation News. In it, you can find out who is playing at the squares and what other events are happening that might interest your hubby.

If you want to lunch at one of the country clubs, I suggest Cane Gardens. If you want to lunch at one of the town squares, Toojays is a good choice. Whichever town square you will visit in the evening, you could go to the other town square for lunch at Toojays.

During the day, take him to see one or more of the recreation centers. Each has a different theme and decor. All of them are nice. Both town squares also have a movie theater, if he enjoys movies.

Enjoy your visit and please keep us posted!