View Single Post

Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
I have found that the developer and most people in The Villages react quite rationally to situations that arise. I guess the experiences of a lifetime reduce the tendency to jump and react brashly. There seem to be a number of reasons why this project hasn't taken hold, and flinging insults at those who find the circumstances of the event to be unworkable is not fair.

Maybe the project proponents should look inwardly and ask themselves why this event at this time is not working. It is most objectionable that they would publicly question the sincerity and, or patriotism of those who are unwilling to participate for what appear to me to be good reason.
Too busy to be posting so I'm not looking for an argument. I just want to say that for years people have been working to get an indoor gym for the 80,000 and all the sports that can only be played in a gym. Many petitions, signatures, and money offered. We promised it to be a money maker as we were all willing to pay. We were all given hope for years. This year for the first time, we were told "NEVER". This is just one more small example of the changes I see under Mark. No bashing. I won't be back on TOTV for days as I'm just too busy playing in gyms in other places-I maean out of state.