View Single Post

Old 04-19-2011, 02:50 PM
n/a

Default How Not To Look stupid..

tbug, the difference between a birth certificatre and a certificate of live birth is evidenced in Obama, a Manchurian Candidate ascending to the highest position in the free world. People can laugh all they want but like my friends from Missouri say "show me" and Obama has yet to do that.... I am sorry but I like to know alot about the people who have a great control over my life and when it comes to him it appears he has no real traceable history. I do not like him because every time he opens his mouth the DJIA goes down 150 points or more. So Obama specifically is not good for my pocket book and gnerally for America. You can bet when the 2012 elections roll around I will be e-mailing as many politicians as I can to force every presidential candidate to publish their birth certificates on the internet. If this makes me look stupid then be it but I am a stronger believer in the premise that when we fail its because we forgot the basics and in Obama's case I believe that is what happened and many people on both sides are red faced. By the way everytime this issue heats up Obama gets a friend or family member face time so they can say B I know Barack was born in......but they never support it with proof. So I tell you know I shot an 18 the other day....trust me.
Have a good day neighbor and I truly enjoy the dialogue.