View Single Post

Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb8tpw View Post
Another vote for "NO PROBLEM". That has been the best news since our move to The Villages. Very transparent process. You get the slips from Tri-Care after the bill is paid and file it away. Prescription coverage is good as well. My endocrinologist prescribed a medication that he was relatively sure my insurance would not cover, and presto $9 a month copay - no sweat - no problem.

The good news is that I got in to the VA clinic this week, after a 6 month wait, and now have half a dozen specialty appointments over the next month.
Hubby Bill has been attending the new VA Clinic here in TV and is so very impressed with the place. He claims the staff is great and the patients are extremely well treated with little or no waiting time. Kudos to whomever is running the place as it is above and beyond the call of duty. Phone calls are returned quickly as well as reminder calls re appts always acknowledged and examinations and medical records so very complete. Highly recommend.

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney

Last edited by barb1191; 12-24-2011 at 12:45 PM.