View Single Post

Old 04-21-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAjd View Post
I'm sure your sweet puppy is wonderful but my question is what do you do when you have places to go where you live?? I would suspect there are places there she's not allowed as well.
Of course! I don't take her everywhere and she is left alone everyday while I work. I am only visiting the Villages for 4 days. I just wanted to limit her alone time... that's all!!! I can forsee many situations where we are going to HAVE to leave her alone. She will survive. I'm not looney, I promise. I just thought that it would be so wonderful if her "alone times" didn't have to include when I will be at the pool. I'm probably only going to the pool for an hour or 2, at most. But she's so mellow and would enjoy just lounging with me out there. It would have been nice to include her... That's all!

What's ironic is that my dog would be less of a "infringement" at a public pool than most people and certainly ANY child. She's super quiet, sweet and gentle...plus she'd NEVER pee (or poop in a diaper) while in the pool!!! But I get it... SHE'S A DOG!!! She's still my best friend though.... can't blame me for wanting to spend my time with her.