View Single Post

Old 04-22-2011, 04:54 AM
Veteran member

In anticipation of our final move to our home as FROGS we live on TOTV to read about your experiences and what's going on. When I read that on 3 separate occasions patrons were served something that did NOT meet their basic expectations I begin to wonder. Saying that they will still have to go somewhere else for a better meal means they have choices. To survive in TV I would think you'd want your establishment to be "the choice" place to go. For Toscanis to survive they should know of their miscues and hopefully correct them. I have read about bad experiences in about every place we've been but we never experienced them (from Red Sauce to Katie Belle's to Glenview). Though by the time we are packed and moved Toscanis may be flurishing but our first visit may now be with "cautious optimism". I respect that folks have documented their dissapointment anywhere in TV but we remain optimistic that, on occasion, these experiences are an anomally not the norm BUT we can always go somewhere else to get pizza, seafood or whatever.

McGraw-Hill marketing study in the 70's (before Internet or electronic media) stated "if a consumer likes something they will tell 3 people, if they don't like something they will tell 11 people" TOTV takes that statistic up a knotch

"The difficult we can do immediately the impossible just takes a little longer"