View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoerauf View Post
Went to Toscani's for the first and last time yesterday.

As a result of my visit I would suggest you Go TO Toscani's if:

1) You want to dine at a place that appears totally disorganized and dysfunctional when you enter the door.

2) You want a place that provides NO table service at their limited number of tables.

3) You want to find a menu by yourself in order to find out what they serve. (Best to have one of you grab a table while the other looks for menus)

4) You want to eat off of Tin Foil Take Out Boxes and use plastic utensils

5) You want a $12 plate of Spaghetti ( Sauce was OK) and a couple of small not very good meatballs

6) You want an $8 plate of Marinated Chicken on a large bed of Baby Spinach that you stop eating as soon as you see a little bug crawling in the middle of it.

7) You want to order a wide variety of items from a menu that does not show prices for all items

8) You really don't know where to find a good Italian Restaurant.

If they make it through the Summer it will be a testimonial to numerous totally undiscriminating patrons. The place sucks and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but a very few people who I really don't like.
A bug...on the spinach???

I think...that Italian is only good as it is interpreted either from your mom or your home town. OH how I miss Cincinnati pizza in TV...And so you real Italian people can laugh..I had my first spaghetti with a tomato sauce with pork chops (!) and Italian sausage (!) and meat balls. It was yummy . Our neighbor made it for us. I had just had ground beef in it before.

No gloating. I make a mean Sauerbraten!!