View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Veteran member

We have used them several times, also; very good service; and available 24/7. You may have to wait a bit on the way there and at pickup as they pick up/wait for other passengers, but this has not been an exorbitant delay, in my experience.

(Also, have had good service with The Villages' own shuttle service; and it is my understanding that now The Villages' shuttle service offers taxi service to pick you up at home to be taken to the shuttle station, or to take you home at the return to TV; I haven't used it since they started doing that, so this is word of mouth info). With TV own service, you are limited to their schedule; but that can be a good thing, since they leave TV and the airport on a specific timetable.

So, both have pros and cons; which is the best choice depends a little on your specific flight schedule. Same price, $35.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.