View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Veteran member

Dear mrfixit,
Thank you for the very kind words. Also, I like your forum name.

Just last week I worked in The Villages for the first time. It was the first time I was anywhere in The Villages other then the shops and Square. I worked in 4 homes in four different sections of The Villages and was very impressed! The homes were well made and beautiful. The folks in every case were quite nice.

It was strange driving by all those golf carts to the right of you, but no problem. The Roundabouts were a bit scary, but I'll get used to them. Basically, be safe, don't stop, watch all of your mirrors and signal your intentions I think will work.

Generally I find folks down here in Florida to be very kind and gracious. Perhaps because they are older, have nothing to prove, out of the rat race of life and now enjoying the fruits of years of their hard work.
We love the weather here. I need to go back to western NY to sell our home, etc, before we return for good. I really do not want to leave. hopefully it will be our last time.

Anyway, please forgive going off topic.....I just wanted to respond to your kind words. For those whom I made forget, the topic is cell phone reception..........carry on.....

Frank