View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 02:55 PM
n/a

Default Xavier....my post is not biased. I simply asked about his

accomplishments to warrant being re-elected. I would ask the same regardless who was POTUS. I happen to be performance/accomplishment/commitment oriented. I saved many companies by getting rid of people who were not. And especially the ones who only talked about what needed to be done.

I find it actually annoying when folks do not address the issue(s)...similar to what I presented in question format...and the only response is something like your throw away comment about being biased. It isn't just you, far too many Dems I know respond the same way.

I ask once again...try...TRY...and forget the R or the D and respond with commentary to educate those asking about his accomplishments...that warrant his entitlement to being the Democratic candidate and re-election.

You see, being performance/commitment/accomplishment based, I would get rid of most of the incompetence in the Congress or the Senate....based strictly on performance. Just how well are they serving we the people? I really don't care about the R & D. And I am not like too many that follow suit because it the partisan thing to do....because rarely is the partisan thing to do the same as the RIGHT thing to do.

I do not subscribe to the lemming notion if your not with my guy you are against him...

Let's hear the MEASURABLE accomplishments of Obama that warrant him being re-elected!! Anybody.

btk

btk