View Single Post

Old 04-26-2011, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
You yourself said that no elected official can keep all of their promises. I agree. It's sad that President Obama was unable to close Gitmo, but sometimes you don't know all of the consequences until you're actually in the job. That and the Patriot Act are jobs that need to be cleaned up and you may note that both of those circumstances were inherited from the previous administration. Look at what has been promised and delivered. Yeah, I wish they all were accomplished, but you take what you can. I'm really sorry that the healthcare program didn't go far enough, but there is always another day hopefully. Of course the fringe groups on both sides didn't make that any easier. You do what you have to do as has been the case since we've had people with differing ideas who refuse to compromise. In my mind the Progressives are as much to blame as the hard line conservatives.

Xavier

Where do you live ? These were the cornerstones of his campaign...NOT just throw away lines....these are just a few that he lambasted the previous administration on. And the healthcare bill has got to go down totally...it is the most embarassing piece of legislation in centuries !

Why you must defend this man is beyond me......

TO BTK'S POINT.....Come on here and tell us why he should be reelected...WHAT has he done. Are we in fewer wars now...tell us why you are so much enamored with this man and his policies ?