» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Village of Alhambra
Posts: 838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Bryan

The place to start on a dispute like this is Seniors Vs Crime. I take it you are not preently in The Villages so you need to give them a call to discuss your complaint. As an alternative, you can email them. They can tell you what they need in the way of documentation of your claim and can mail or email you the forms. Not sure where you rented in TV but there are two Seniors Vs Crime Offices here. It is a state organization so it doesn't matter which one you use. One is in north TV in Marion County and one is in south central TV in Sumter County. Emails for both are or Phones for both are (Marion) 352-753-7775 and they are open Tue and Wed 10 AM to 2 PM; Sumter is 352-689-4600, Extension 4606 and they are open Tue, Wed, and Thur 10 AM to 2 PM. There is no charge for their services either.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 PM.